Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Testosterone is offered in oral, injectable and topical creams. By increasing a deficient testosterone level your sex drive is greatly enhanced, your recovery time is decreased for your work out and for life's daily stresses. By increasing our clients nitrogen retention through the regulation of testosterone, the now volatized skeletal muscle greatly decreases body fat. The "adipose tissue" is now used to fuel the mitochondria of their muscle, thus speeding up their metabolism.
Testosterone strengthens your heart, lowers cholesterol, and greatly increases ones general sense of well being, elevating and in most cases curing depression.
Here are just a few of the reasons why our natural production of testosterone can be low:
- Age : (of course).
- Obesity : Toxins are stored in fact, many toxins have an estrogen component, and fat cells make more estrogen (men and women BOTH produce estrogen and testosterone). Fat produces less energy than muscle.
- Insulin resistance : Documented to occur before the excess fat occurs.
- Diabetes: Too much insulin resistance, too much fat, not enough energy. People with diabetes are 2.1 times more likely to be testosterone deficient.
- Estrogen: Injected into cattle and chicken ( to increase size ). Bi product of this.
- Soy: An estrogen food and widely used as a meat substitute.
- Xenobiotics: Estrogen chemicals used as insecticides & pesticides.
- Plastic Containers : Plastic is estrogenic ( water leeches estrogen chemicals out of the bottle). Anything wrapped/bottled in plastic is a potential source of estrogen.
- PVC PIPING: Plastic pipes in construction of buildings are still very common. As explained in above mentioned is a potential source of estrogen.
- Lack Of Exercise: Specifically weight lifting.
- Junk Food Diets: Chemical toxicity lowers testosterone.
- Smoking: Most likely the #1 killer of circulation lowers testosterone levels.
- Alcohol: An estrogen chemical that also impairs the liver.
- Marijuana, Ecstasy & All "Party Drugs": Are estrogen chemicals.