Slim Shot Injections
M.I.C. + Vitamin B12
If you are on a diet you may wish to maximize your weight loss by receiving our compounded preparation of B12 injections combined with lipotropic amino acids. The basis of these injections is that the Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin used by the body to create energy. The Lipotropics are a combination of three amino acids which decrease fat deposits in the liver and aid in their removal as well. All three of these compounds, when combined, enhance liver function and increase the flow of fats and bile from the liver and gallbladder.
- M.I.C. contains: Methione, Inositol and Choline
- Methione is one of the sulfur-containing essential amino acid that breaks down fats during metabolism. Your body does not produce this amino acid on its own and it must be obtained from methionine rich foods or through supplements. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body, is helpful in relieving and preventing fatigue, and may be useful in some cases of allergy because it reduces histamine release. It is also a powerful antitoxin that is known to help support healthy skin, hair and nails. Patients with a sulfa allergy should not take this vitamin cocktail.
- Inositol a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex, is closely associated with Choline. It aids in the metabolism of fats, contributes to boosting the immune system, and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
- Choline helps break down accumulating fats in the liver and lowers cholesterol deposits. Moreover, it is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular, and hepatic systems. It is also known to help with the ability to focus and also aids in boosting the immune system. An essential amino acid that breaks down fats during metabolism. Your body does not produce this amino acid on its own and it must be obtained from methionine rich foods or through supplements. It is also a powerful antitoxin that protects the body from free radical damage obtained from toxic metals and it is known to help support healthy skin, hair, and nails.
- B12 (Methylcobalamin) is an energy booster and it is among the most important of all the B-complex vitamins. Main functions are in the formation of red blood cells and the maintenance of a healthy nervous system. Helps with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. It also helps the growth of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and proteins in the body.
- L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid which plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat. It functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the metabolic furnace of the cell.
BRW will not dispense a prescription unless a clinical need exists based on required lab work, physician consultation, and current medical history provided either through a client's personal physician or an associate physician of Boca Rejuvenation & Wellness. Agreeing to lab work does not automatically guarantee clinical necessity or a resulting prescription. No claim or opinion made by Boca Rejuvenation & Wellness media is intended to be, or should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any therapeutic program.